Trinity Graduate School of Apologetics and Theology is an offshoot of Philip Communications and the Creation Research and Apologetics Society Of India, which have been functioning since 1970. From the time it was founded, TGSAT was affiliated with Calvin Research Group, a theological-education think tank.
With its base in India, TGSAT branches have been reaching students all over the world. Over the years thousands of students have completed our various correspondence courses. However, these courses were meant only for laypeople, not for the purpose of training apologists.
The distance education courses offered by Trinity, on the other hand, are meant for a more mature audience, and they furnish a deeper and higher level of training. And this also has attracted students from all over the world. TGSAT is now accessible through the mail and the internet because the people behind our school have a great burden to make this training available to the largest number of people.
What makes us unique?
- No tuition fees
- You pay only a small fee for registration and resources
- No hidden tuition or examination charges
- On completion, you pay only postage/packing for your diploma
- Several advanced programs to choose from
- A highly-qualified faculty
- You study in your area of interest
- You study at your own pace
- Your other commitments not affected
- Each student has a personal mentor
- All textbooks given as free downloads
- Students come from 140 countries around the world
- Faculty is located in India, the Arabian Gulf, USA, Canada, and South Africa