The fee structure at TGSAT is different from almost every school available. There are absolutely NO tuition fees, NO book fees, and NO other hidden fees. All textbooks are downloadable ebooks; there is nothing to buy.
Only a small, one-time registration fee and a final graduation fee are applicable for students from developed countries, information about which will be sent to you with your initial admission notice. There are no registration fees for students from poor countries.
- Bachelor programs (and PGDA) – $200 one-time registration fee
- Master programs – $300 one-time registration fee
- Doctoral programs (except Ph.D., D.Sc., D.Litt.) – $400 one-time registration fee
The registration fee for Ph.D., D.Sc., and D.Litt. programs is $1500. These programs are offered in conjunction with the Scofield Graduate School of Theology.
- Bachelor programs (and PGDA) – $100 down payment then $20 per month for 6 months
- Master programs – $150 down payment then $25 per month for 7 months
- Doctoral programs (except Ph.D., D.Sc., D.Litt.) – $200 down payment then $25 per month for 9 months
- Ph.D., D.Sc., D.Litt. programs – three installments of $500 each
Please note the following:
- Students pay only the registration and graduation fees if they complete their program within 2 years. The registration fee is for the entire degree program (not per credit or course). There are NO tuition fees.
- If the student does not complete the program within 2 years, they may receive an extension for up to 3 years by paying an extension fee. The extension fee for the current school year is $200 per year.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- The graduation fee for the current school year is $200. This fee is payable ONLY at the time of graduation from a degree program.
For more information or to get started in a program, fill out your initial application online by answering a few short questions.